June 11, 2008

Sky Writing

Last night while I was busy cooking dinner, my preschooler came in the kitchen and started moving her finger in the air and had the biggest grin on her face! "Mamma, can you tell me what am I doing?" Hmmmm, it looks like you are trying to and before i could finish , she jumped, "I am writing with my finger Mamma!!" Hunh??! Writing? Well yes, see a, and there she began moving her finger in the air like using a pencil, half a circle and another half a circle right below it, do you know what I just made in the air Mamma? And before mamma could have the pleasure of deciphering the code, the pride in her jumped and said "I MADE NUMBER 3!!!!!" Wow! Incredible!Mamma, ok see now, one sleeping line and one standing line right below it ( Letter T)
and hey see one sleeping line, one little standing line and a semi circle below it (Number 5). We made lots of letters and all number 1 through 9 like this.
More than anything else I enjoyed the descriptions while she was at it.
I am flabbergasted by the fact that she is able to wow me everyday, is she doing something extraordinary or we are simply used to underestimating the little sprouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Your comments are welcome and appreciated