June 19, 2008

Pajama Day

Tuesday was Pajama day at school. Our preschooler went in her favorite night suit that Nani Ma gave her last time she visited India. All the way to school she kept asking me, “Why am I wearing pajamas and going to school, I don’t want to sleep there. Mamma did Ms. E told you, are you sure about it?” All the kids brought their loveys as well as blankies to lounge around and watch a Blue’s Clues sleepover movie while stuffing their little mouths with as much popcorn as it could take. When she was picked from school, one pigtail was loose, one intact and she was the loudest she has ever got. I loved the careless expression on her face that literally screamed, “I had fun”. All day at home, we kept on hearing “pajamas at school, that’s just silly” and roars of laughter, which just couldn't stop. Thanks to the wonderful teachers for letting the little ones what they love to be the most, Silly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Your comments are welcome and appreciated