June 13, 2008

Pain of mind

Define.com defines, what else would it do, regret as " Pain of mind on account of something done or experienced in the past, with a wish that it had been different; a looking back with dissatisfaction or with longing; grief; sorrow; especially, a mourning on account of the loss of some joy, advantage, or satisfaction." I don't know if my mind is on board yet but my heart is intricately immersed and its hurting. My well wishers must be so concerned by now that what adversity has befallen on me. You can rest but not me coz I am kicking myself in the you know what every time I remember the day before my birthday when my sweetheart hubby took me shopping. I was my usual self or not because I refused to spend money on yummy leather handbag at Banana Republic. I totally forgot about it until I saw one girl carrying it in Boston downtown, holy schmoly, why didn't I jump over it with all my, ahem!! And now I want it!! And ebay isn't helping much.

Any "Pain of Mind" tugging at your heart today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Your comments are welcome and appreciated