June 20, 2008

Reading update

Without any prejudice I am off of Jane Austen's world favorite novel. No offence to anyone but I am settling down with my earlier opinion of it being a really the kind of literature I can't read. Every time I sat with it my mind went into slumber mode with big yawns and watering eyes. Well, I tried.
Now I am reading the chic lit bible Bridget Jones Diary, I know I know, its old and has already been made into a movie few years back. The thing is I have exhausted my favorite chic lit authors current books so I am having to look elsewhere and this novel is considered to be the one which started the era of chic lits. Its on my Kindle and about 100 pages later I am still loving it. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Your comments are welcome and appreciated