April 08, 2010

Five year old humor

 "Saumya, make sure that cough syrup doesn't spill on bed or your blanket will be sticky and ants could come too."
"Then there will be no more coughing ants in our house , only the healthy ones" !!!!!!

********************************
It was a beautiful day, so a boy opened the door to enjoy the nice weather but the door said "Apne maze ke liye mujhey kyon phaad rahe ho" ((why are you tearing me apart for your own fun)  and then she rolled in a loud shriek of laughter

*************************
Makkhan baitha plate mein, makkhan baitha plate mein,
Mazedaar yeh lagta hai,
Lekin jab khaney chalo, darr se pighal  hi jata hai

Loose English translation:
(butter sitting in the plate,
yummy it is in taste,
but when I move on to eat,
it just melts away with  fear)

image courtesy: google

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:08 PM

    Ha ha :)
    Love the ants one the best!

    Wasn't there one about...
    Son says, there's no milk, 'doodh to phat gaya!"
    Mother says, don't worry,'Suee dhaga lao sil doongi'
    (Milk is curdled (- torn), get me a needle and thread, I will stitch it right back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two thumbs up to the 5 year old's humour. LOL about the ant's health.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @IHM: I remember that milk one!
    @Asha: That's my favorite too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:55 PM

    I have become a fan of Saumya after reading the ant one :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Your comments are welcome and appreciated