August 20, 2008

Shopper in the making

While playing outside in the driveway, the preschooler got the mail hand delivered by the mailman and was very proud of it. We were browsing through it when she found a catalog from Coldwater Creek.She pushed aside the rest of the mail and began leafing through the pages. "Mamma, I am going to buy a dress for you, let's find a pretty one", she landed on a page and pointed to one with a big grin "Mamma, this is a very pretty dress, it is beautiful, it looks like a perfect dress, it's my favorite color also but the only problem is it's not my size. How about we buy it for you and then you keep it safely and give it to me when I grow up" Not a bad deal at all!
Bewildered as much I was by this young lady's shrewd move, I am so happy to have found a shopping buddy after 8 long years when I moved away from my mom. It has never been the same. I can't wait for those girly days that I will be spending with this lovely lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Your comments are welcome and appreciated