August 22, 2008

On the side please

Whenever we are out dining I have tons of specifications for the servers like dressing not in the salad but on the side so I control the amount, masala on the side while ordering masala dosa because it makes the dosa very soggy.and I don't like that, do not put any butter on the naan bread but give it on the side, make the pizza well done, that is to say, let it spend more than usual time in the oven and many more. The servers and of course the chefs in the kitchens must hate me! Even when I was a little girl I gave a difficult time to my mom with these kind of specific requests. I must say I might have rubbed this on my husband as well and I guess on someone else too! This morning at breakfast while waiting for her English muffin to get toasted the preschooler said "Mamma, could you please put the butter on the side and not spread it on the toast?" I can very well do that but why doesn't she want it on the toast? "Because I like to see how much butter I am eating with each bite and when it is already spread out I am not able to do that" Mom are you happy now? History is going to repeat itself for sure here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Your comments are welcome and appreciated