February 11, 2009

Observe, will ya?

"Daddy, tomorrow Mamma is coming to my classroom to Observe"
Observe What?
"To observe me. Ms.C has invited her to observe how I work in the classroom"
Hmm, interesting.
"Mamma, you will be there, right?"
Would not miss it for a thing.
"It will be exciting, extra special day for me mamma"
Awww, come here, mvah, love you!

In the Classroom
Saumya is cutting a banana, which means, she was preparing a snack for me so when I enter the room she has something to offer me! Did I just melt seeing her or what!
Then she grabbed my hand and guided me to the observation chair and asked me to sit "Mamma pls sit here" Awwww, did I just melt again?
And then she went around the classroom serving snack to everyone and came to me as well. "Mamma, would you like to have a banana piece?"
Awwww, did I just melt again?!

After this she went about doing her stuff, cleaning the banana cutting work board, washed and dried the serving bowl, wiped the table and gave me the prettiest smile while working! Awwwww, did I just melt again?!

5 comments:

  1. LOL!! You are enjoying that child, aren't you?!

    Don't get toooo attached, boyfriend/husband will take her away one day! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow she is so precious!! mine just pretends I don't exist while his friends walk over and talk to me!! Sigh!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Asha nooooo, I don't want to think about that while I cherish the moments I get with her!
    Preethi, so nice to see you after such a long time! I guess girls and boys are different!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:52 AM

    where's my comment?
    Melted melted?
    Sandhya you melted so much you forgot to post my comment?
    (lolzzz)
    I would too-with Soumya around-she is a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mithe- I didn't get your comment! Pls be kind enough and post it again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Your comments are welcome and appreciated