September 08, 2008

School is in....

That's all I can think of these days. Our preschooler has started her Montessori right after labor day but the week was a transitional period with only an hour each day. Starting tomorrow its school time big time! I cannot think of anything else. I have been choosing clothes for her to wear, creating a weekly wardrobe in my mind and then there's lunch! The most tricky thing to think about. Brainstorming ideas, reading blogs and many books, I was prepared to breeze through it but right the first night before I got stuck, partly because I had way too many choices and couldn't decide on one! Finally I made a simple pasta salad with kidney beans and vegetables mixed in, a side of vanilla yogurt and a banana. It's like writing an exam and waiting for the result. If she eats I succeed as a mom who knows her child and if she doesn't, well then I will keep killing myself with the thought of her going hungry the whole day. I am missing my doll so much today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Your comments are welcome and appreciated