September 09, 2008

Lunch - Day 2

The first full day at school went well. It's a new environment, all the faces around her are strangers for now. Must be hard to make the way through. At the time of pick up, my daughter was exhausted "Mamma let's reach home and relax on the bed together, it was a long long day and I am very tired" It was a long day but it must have felt much longer as she didn't each much. The school has no trash policy so the leftovers are sent back in the box. Works for me as I get to know exactly how much she ate. According to her lunch was good, so why didn't she eat "My belly said that's it for lunch" Oh well.
Her lunch today has Arhar Dal Parantha (Lentil flatbread), Oven Roasted Baby Red Potatoes and Strawberries. I am not keeping my fingers crossed but kind of expecting it to go better than yesterday.

How are your kids doing adjusting back to school?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Your comments are welcome and appreciated