July 15, 2008

Thousand words

Sometimes letting the pictures do all the talking makes much more sense because I cannot compete with the "thousand words", so here we go!
Oh Well, you really thought I would let it go at that? I possibly can't miss an opportunity to blab about how much fun my preschooler is becoming to be with everyday. After sorting and folding all her laundry, she took it to the bedroom and made sure that each and every category of clothes go in their appropriate drawers in the cabinet. And she is so much like me in the sense that she kept on reminding me what a good job she is doing growing up! We both love to boost our egos. You go girl!!
LAUNDRY DAY

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:44 PM

    That is really neat. Like mom like daughter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Your comments are welcome and appreciated