October 15, 2008

You say this , I say that

I love this age, no, no I am not referring to the economically devastating phase of our generation where it's literally fall season and every big economic giant is turning from green to red and then falling like a crumpled leaf but I am sure, like every winter is followed by spring, this too shall pass.
The age that I was pointing to was being a 4 year old. This morning in the school's parking lot, I was fixing my daughter's hair clip and she asked me to show her which clip is that.
"Oh, its the white bow clip, I also have a hair clip with kitty on it, remember?"

I do remember.

"Mamma, if you show me the kitty clip first, I say I want to wear the bow clip and if you show me the bow clip first, I say I want to wear the kitty clip"

Oh, so you know that you do that, hunh? I am curious why!

Sheepishly smiling she said "Because, you know I am just like that, I like to do this"

So you are saying that you don't care about which clip you wear but you just want to pick the one I didn't?

Smile still plastered "Yes"

What do you do when I ask you to pick any clip you like? I guess you like those days.

"Then I say no no you pick a clip for me and then again if you pick a kitty, I say a bow and if you pick a bow I say a kitty. Just like that!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Your comments are welcome and appreciated