January 04, 2008

Saumya, our love.



new 3 years old around the block. Thank you all for the wishes, Saumya turned 3 on December 15, 2007. her latest interests are:
  • latest craze : Mickey Mouse
  • latest hobbie: chatting and more chatting. The girl just goes on and on!
  • latest attention seeking strategy :I want to drink water!
  • latest love: Mom a.k.a me. It gets too much for me and dad does feel left out.
  • latest avoiding strategy : saying "I don't know" for every question asked.
  • latest vehicle craze : Airplane that she is going to make and fly, a red one with red interiors and dark green fold away trays for food.
  • latest color: Turquoise Blue. Has asked her nanima to make a sweater in that shade of blue.
  • latest food: Peanut butter sandwich made with jam.
  • latest food in hate list: Rice
  • latest clothing in hate list : Jeans.
  • latest activity with hours of pleasure: Washing hands
  • latest snack which makes her drool: Popsicle
  • latest declaration about self : I am a helpful girl
  • latest nick name given by her teacher: Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Your comments are welcome and appreciated