January 04, 2008

Freezing.....

Boston is in deep freeze......its so cold that it hurts! I am not a snow lover but my daughter keeps wishing for more and more of it and the snow God is on her side this winter! In fact , looks like there are multiple snow Gods, when one gets tired of spilling , the other one takes over.It is just not letting up. Well, I can officially declare now that I hate snow.....I haven't ever disliked anything that I start hating it. Oh well!
Times like this remind me of Delhi winters. Sitting outside in the sun eating peanuts and revari and oranges. Mom bringing hot steaming mooli paranthas and we all fighting over who takes the next one and then the "little sister" as in me , getting the priority......oh I miss home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Your comments are welcome and appreciated