May 05, 2009

Reader's Digest : 4 year old with No More MYS(miss)TERY


Ch-i-ca-go U-No, Chicago Uno, hey that's the resteraunt I wanted to go to! Stop here, its right here, I just read the name.

"yeah, you can ready everything hunh!"

"Toys R Us" that is a toy store, its been many days we bought a toy. Let's go in here"

"Ba-r-nes.........ooooaaaaaawaaaaaa, daddy I was reading that and you just kept on driving, you didn't stop the car so I could finish reading that board. Mamma what store was that?"

Barnes and Noble, that is a book store.

"I need to buy books so I never have to stop reading, let's go in there"

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Here Saumya, you needed a sun hat. Try that on but don't take the tags off yet"

"Mamma, you brought this from T J Maxx? The tag says T J maxx and the label says Oshkosh, so the company that made this hat is Oshkosh. I can read it"

Yes and yes

-----------------------------------

T-o-y-o-t-a
"Mamma, that car store had a board on it that said Toyota. Is it a company that makes cars?"

yes.

"Our is VolksWagon, right mamma? I read in on your car manual."

----------------------------------------------------

"That board says 'we have all kinds of flowers', lets go in there, we can buy flowers, I love flowers"

-------------------------------------------

On the back of a magazine
"It takes a special chocoloate to make everyone happy"

"Mamma, why does it take special chocolate to make everyone happy? You eat chocolate? Maybe we can eat one and become happy now"!!

------------------------------------------

After reading the entire grocery list........

"Mamma, you didn't write mango in there, we need mangoes too"

--------------------------

"I see UNO again, let's go to Uno. I am hungry. I just read it. Its right here"
-----------------------------------

Saumya choose a book for bed sweety!
"Actually I will read it myself, you can listen"



2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:47 PM

    Loved ur daughter's intelligence.Read all the posts and they made me smile with wonder.Wow what a great kid U have.Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous, thank you for your lovely words :-)
    every child is a joy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Your comments are welcome and appreciated