May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

Hope you all ladies out there had a nice Mother's Day! My beautiful day started when I was sleeping. Well yes, because the other two souls in the house made sure not to make a peep so mamma darling can peacefully snore till she wants to. These well meaning souls didn't know or expect that mamma can really sleep for a very long time, so at 10 a.m they barged in with a big hug, chirpy smile and little hands holding a card written in prettiest handwriting which goes up and down and scatters everywhere like love. 
My 4 year old wrote   "Have Happy Mudurs Day" and then handed me a bag full of lotions and body cremes so your skin can stay as soft as it is. Mamma loves lotions, anything that keeps things smooth, if you know what I mean!
A single cup of tea was served with an announcement that we are going to have breakfast at The Hilton. Oh my, I love being a mother!! And boy did we eat breakfast like a king. Continental breakfast is one of the best ways to start a special day. Bagels, croissants, muffins, pancakes, coffee, tea, fresh juices, fresh cut up fruits, and someone pouring coffee every time your cup goes empty. What's not to love! Just when I thought the treats are over, came another announcement. We are heading to the mall to buy mamma this..........

Being a mother, when comes with perks like this, makes it even more of an exciting job. Father and daughter did a wonderful job making me feel special throughout the day. I had a fabulous day.
Thanks to everyone who sent me emails wishing Mother's Day.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was wonderful, how was it for you LZ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. can we exchange kids?? all I got was a gift from school and a half hearted wish after I consistently reminded the brat... I did get a watch from the hubs.. but I dont think he was celebrating motherhood :P just a good old sale :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Your comments are welcome and appreciated