June 06, 2008

The Launch Pad

Last week weather Gods were just being overly nice to us. It just doesn't happen to people living in this part of the country. We get showered with non stop rain, we get buried in snow, we are slathered with humidity but a perfect summer day is hard to come by. We got a few last week and that makes me think if we have already exhausted the yearly quota. So we took full advantage and tried to do everything outside, besides the things people don't want to see us doing outside.
A chalk comes handy to spend time outside with a preschooler and the driveway was the launching pad of my scholar. Human mind is so amazing, my part to get her started was to give the chalk box! She started by randomly drawing on the driveway


When I asked what are you making, she said I don't know mamma, lets see what it comes out to be!! Talk about an open mind, there is no dearth here! And then she asked me if I can help her make letters and we decided to give it a try on our launch pad.

Trying to write letter E


And here's the masterpiece!


Hey Mamma, what a big easle we have now I love it,:-). I love it too honey!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:40 PM

    Just like Stappu, Permit & Burfi lol.... there are many outdoor games ...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Your comments are welcome and appreciated