Though I love color blue and really no matter how much you love a color you don't want to wear the same thing for 12 years!! So here we go with my sins......
- I have been told by many 'traditional' people "bilkul ladkon wala utsaah hai" (she has the zeal and excitement of a boy)
- I love driving
- I would rather read than gossip.
- I do not like the parties where men and women just want to sit in separate areas. My idea of party is not gossip and recipe sharing.
- I can troubleshoot my appliances, computers and phones on my own.
- I really enjoy and look forward to having beer and wine. (ghor paap!!)
- I am the appointed bug killer at home and I feel good about it!
- I do not like chocolates.
- I do not like stories about princesses.
- I enjoy turning around furniture all over the house. Many a times, husband comes home to find the whole setup changed.
- I have a much better sense of direction than many men I know.
- being docile isn't my cup of tea.
- Do not like to watch soaps on TV, my favorite channel is National Geographic and Discovery.
- I am the first one to get ready in our family.
- I enjoy reading instructions and assembling things.
- Doing pujas is not my thing at all, I would do anything to avoid them.
It seems I got so late picking up the tag because everyone around seems to have been tagged already.