March 30, 2009

Morning Delight

On a Saturday morning, family still in bed.

"Mamma, I was thinking and now I want to tell you something"

Unhun, please do.

"You know I was thinking that God makes people and everything else. So when its time to make a baby, Mamma becomes God, so baby can be made, because you know people cannot make people, only God can make people and when the baby is ready to be born then God becomes mamma, because only mamma can take care of a baby perfectly"

And my saturday morning started with teary eyes and a big hug to this delightful 4 year old.

8 comments:

  1. Loved this conversation, read this out to my daughter too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks IHM, the little one sometimes makes me ponder on the way her mind works, I just love her!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has a great logical mind! Maatr Devo bhava! We say that, don't we? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, she is logical to the point of irritating as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hugs to ur daughter.Sometimes i also wonder how much these kids think and talk.The other day my 5yr old was asking me if she gets married she will also have a kid to take care.She thinks by getting married one will get the kids from god.
    Loved the post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:57 AM

    That is cho chweet. Please hug her from me Sandhya...a wealth of meaning in those words(hard to believe this girl is only four years old)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was the sweetest, Sandhya! Your little one is so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww so so sweet ... she said that when she ws 4 :) God bless u Sweetheart :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Your comments are welcome and appreciated