Here's a sample of everyday questions...
- Why do we call an Orange an orange? We don't call things by their color!
- Same silliness is with Plum, why ?
- Why is it raining so hard?
- Rain is hard or soft?
- Why do we grow up?
- Why do we live only in one country?
- Why did you flip that pancake?
- Why do you cook?
- Why do we change clothes?
- Can we touch the sky with a very very very tall ladder kept on a big big big ship in the middle of the ocean? If yes, why? If no, why?
- Why do you have to turn the car to go left or right?
- Why do germs make us sick?
- Why do things good for our tongue are not good for our belly? ( I am in love with this one ! Could someone please pass on a calorie free cheesecake?)
- Who will be in my belly when I grow up?
- Why did you get married to daddy?
- Why do we call strawberry a 'straw'berry? I don't see any straw!
- Why do toilets flush so loud in restaurants and stores?
- Why don't they make sinks low everywhere so children can also wash hands comfortably? We are still growing up! (Are restaurants listening?)
.............................. and more!